Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Husband, The Art Freak



My husband thinks "you are what you do." Meaning, if you go around calling yourself an artist, but never make art, you're not really an artist no matter what you think. And if you spend 50 hours a week on a car lot selling Subarus, then you're a car salesman, whether you like it or not. What this means for me is, as of June 2010 I will no longer be a dancer, and that is a hard thing to grasp. So for now, I am going to respectfully disagree with his theory.

The above painting was done by my husband. I think he is a brilliant artist, and not just because of the art he makes. He is an artist by nature, I believe. So this Valentine's day I guess I just want to recognize how much his artistry of person has enriched my life. I am so thankful for him... so glad I married the art freak. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails