Thursday, January 7, 2010

Resolutions

Usually I don't make New Year's resolutions. I think they're a little too wishful or something. But this year I did! I must be in a wishy mood. :-) Here they are:

1. Spend at least 15 minutes reading my Bible and praying each day
2. List at least 5 items for sale on Etsy
3. Get involved with a moms group or start one
4. Be CLEAN
5. Love and serve Matt in any and all ways he needs in the midst of ministry, school, and surgery
6. Transition to a waste-free home
7. Help in making mattredder.com a functioning art website

Seven is a good number.

More on a waste free home: I have really been inspired lately to rid our home of paper and plastic products. No more kleenex, paper towels, plastic bags, etc. (Toilet paper will have to stay - washing cloth diapers for one person already is quite enough.) Check out this article from Evelyn Field's blog about an "Unplastic Kitchen." It renewed my excitement about this last night. http://wingofam.blogspot.com/2009/09/unplastic-kitchen.html

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails